8 oz Pump Spray 303 Aerospace Protectant
303 is THE LEADER in UV Screening Technology.
303 Aerospace Protectant really is like "SPF 40 Sunscreen ... For Your Stuff." Developed for aerospace and aviation applications, 303 is the World's most effective UV screening product. No other protectant beautifies as intensely, protects as powerfully or lasts as long. 303 Aerospace Protectant leaves a like-new, non-oily, anti-static finish that does not attract dust. Surfaces stay cleaner longer so you spend less time maintaining them.
The World's Most Recommended Product by Manufacturers:
Because of its enduring cosmetic properties, the resistance of 303-treated surfaces to dust, soiling, and staining, its water repellency and unparalleled protective characteristics, manufacturers worldwide recommend 303 Aerospace Protectant.
303 Aerospace Protectant keeps UV-sensitive materials looking like new year after year.
View 303 Aerospace Protectant Application for Clear Plastics PDF
Great for use on these materials:
- Rubber - Tires, neoprene, latex, door and trunk seals, weather-stripping, EPDM rubber roofs, CV boots, waders, and wet suits.
- Vinyl - Convertible tops (and the clear vinyl windows), marine seating, tonneau covers, car bras, covers, spa covers, and pool covers.
- Inflatable boats - Hypalon, PVC and urethane blends.
- Gelcoat fiberglass - Boats, RVs, snowmobiles, jet skis.
- Plastics/acrylics/polycarbonates - Lexan® and acrylic panels/windows/windshields/covers.
- Carbon-fiber/resin composites - Fishing rods and "nude" bike frames.
- Finished leather - Upholstery, motorcycle leather, trim, tack, fine apparel.
- Pool and Patio - Plastic furniture (not fabric), pool inflatables, slides, covers.
- Sailcloth - Dacron® and monofilm
303 Aerospace Protectant does not contain silicone oils, waxes, glycerin or petroleum distillates. Non-toxic, non-flammable, biodegradable and environmentally safe.
Use 303 Aerospace Protectant for the following applications.
- AVIATION - Protects against the extreme UV conditions at high altitude. Use on plastics, plexiglass, Lexan, door seals, wing and prop de-icing boots, and vinyl and leather interiors.
- AUTOMOTIVE - For vinyl and leather interiors, vinyl tops, tonneau covers and bras, plastic windows, fender flares, bumpers, trim, and lenses. Also great for tires, moldings, door and trunk seals, and under-the-hood rubber.
- MARINE - Restores color and prevents fading on fiberglass. Use on vinyl seats, trim and vinyl windows. Works great on sailcloth, inflatable boats, life jackets, wet/dry suits and fishing gear. Prevents water spotting.
- RECREATIONAL VEHICLES - 303 is the only manufacturer-recommended maintenance for RV EPDM roofing. Tires, all rubber seals and components, vinyl awnings and graphics. Restores color to fiberglass and prevents fading.
- POWER SPORTS - Great for motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, and personal watercrafts. Dirt, mud, insects, snow and ice will not stick to treated surfaces. Resists scratching and protects vehicles and gear such as helmets, goggles, visors, wet suits and life jackets.
- HOUSEHOLD - Patio furniture, spa and pool covers, pool inflatables, jackets, handbags, golf bags and vinyl and finished leather furniture can all benefit from the use of 303 Aerospace Protectant. Can also be used on finished wood furniture.