303 Aerospace Protectant
303 is THE LEADER in UV Screening Technology.
303 Aerospace Protectant really is like "SPF 40 Sunscreen ... For Your Stuff." Regular use gives 100% Prevention of UV caused slow-fade with regular use. No other "protectant" beautifies as intensely, protects as powerfully or lasts as long.
The World's Most Manufacturer-Recommended Product
Because of its enduring cosmetic properties, the resistance of 303-treated surfaces to dust, soiling, and staining, its water repellency and unparalleled protective characteristics, manufacturers worldwide recommend 303 Aerospace Protectant.
303 Aerospace Protectant keeps UV-sensitive materials “like new” year after year.
View 303 Aerospace Protectant Application for Clear Plastics PDF
“SPF 40 Sunscreen…For Your Stuff”™
- Rubber: Tires, neoprene, latex, door and trunk seals,
weather-stripping, EPDM rubber roofs, CV boots, waders, wet suits.
- Vinyl: Convertible tops (and the clear vinyl windows),
isinglass, marine seating, tonneau covers, car bras, covers, spa covers,
- Inflatable boats: Hypalon, PVC and urethane blends.
- Gelcoat fiberglass: Boats, RV’s, snowmobiles,
- Plastics/acrylics/polycarbonates: Lexan® and
- Carbon-fiber/resin composites: Fishing rods, “nude”
- Finished leather: Upholstery, motorcycle leather,
trim, tack, fine apparel.
- Pool & Patio: Plastic furniture (not fabric),
pool inflatables, slides, covers.
- Sailcloth: Dacron® and monofilm
- Unsurpassed UV-screening protection!
- Quickly and easily restores a “like-new” color, luster
- Easy application. Just spray on & wipe dry.
- Not greasy or oily.
- Repels dust, soiling and staining. Treated surfaces stay cleaner,
- Lasts 4 to 10 times longer than other products
See ALL 303 Products