303 Sonic Blast CD/DVD Cleaner - Label and Instructions
303 Sonic Blast
4 cc. Tube Instructions:
- Cut tube and apply 3-4 drops on each side of the disc. Do one side at a
- Rub in with fingers always using a crosswise motion.
- Then, using a clean, non-abrasive cloth or facial tissue, wipe disc completely
dry with a back and forth motion.
- Polish to a high gloss removing all excess.
- Repeat on reverse side.
2 oz. Pump Bottle:
- Hold disc by edges, label side down. Hold sprayer upright 4-6 inches away and spray with one shot of 303 Sonic Blast.
- Spread liquid over entire surface of disc using a soft cloth, tissue or your fingers. Do not wipe in circular motion.
- Using a clean, soft, dry absorbent, non-abrasive cloth to dry and polish to a high shine, leaving no residue.
- Repeat process on the Label side of the disc