|The Bestop® TigerTop™ is one of the most authentic Jeep soft tops you can find to replace an aging Jeep soft top. These soft tops represent the on-going committment of Bestop to support the needs of older Jeep models, and each TigerTop soft top has all the quality and manufacturing detail you have come to expect from Bestop products. Best of all, these soft tops come with a complete package of hardware and framework - everything you need to replace the current soft top on your Jeep. Some of them - depending on the model - even include soft doors. All of them arrive with a powdercoated heavy gauge steel tube frame (with complete hardware), Haartz stretch-and-set fabric sewed with industrial grade thread, weatherproof D.O.T. approved windows (clear or tinted), and a patented Belt-Rail™ attachment system that helps eliminate gaps and sagging and eliminates snap holes. Adding this soft top to your Jeep is a great way to upgrade its appearance. |
These Bestop TigerTop soft tops would make any Jeep look great! Each one is made in the USA and hand crafted with constant attention to materials and details. All of these soft tops feature the following:
- Package includes COMPLETE hardware and fabric (including snaps to drill into body)
- Genuine Haartz stretch-and-set fabric, perfectly color matched to original equipment fabric.
- 2 roll-up side windows
- 1 roll-up rear vinyl window
- Full soft doors included (depending on model)
- Corrosion resistant powdercoat heavy gauge steel tube frame
- Big, beefy, durable zippers
- Installation instructions included
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty.
- Note: Some Tigertops are produced periodically and may not be in stock at the time of your order. If you have a question concerning stock or delivery time, please contact us via email (Tops4less@AutoAccessories4Less.com), by phone (888-326-0054), or by using the handy on-line chat link near the bottom of this page.
Need more information? Want to see other soft top manufacturers and other kinds of Jeep soft tops?